• FOR YOUR INQUIRY PLEASE CONTACT US  Call +97143366812+97143366812


en English

Main Menu

Short About us

One Stop Solution Services for your business. We Help you to succeed with your business and delighted to bring that experience and associated expertise to the provision of outstanding corporate services.

Document Processing

Visa on arrival UAE

Visa on arrival UAE

Are you thinking about Visa on arrival UAE? Currently, citizens of 47 countries apart from the GCC nations, can get visa on arrival. But they are two categories. Citizens of the following countries do not require advance visa arrangements to enter the UAE and can obtain a visa upon arrival for 90 days:

Czech Republic

+ Citizens of the countries listed above can obtain a visa upon arrival for 90 days from the date of entry with their normal passports.
+ It is not possible to extend this visa.
+ Passports should be normal and valid for more than six months.
+ The visa holder can use the 90-day visa upon arrival to be consumed within 180 days from first entry.

30 Days+10: Citizens of the following countries do not require advance visa arrangements to enter the UAE and can obtain a visa upon arrival for 30 days with a 10-day grace period:

Hong Kong
South Korea
New Zealand
The Vatican
San Marino
United States
United Kingdom

+ Citizens of the countries listed above can obtain a visa upon arrival for 30 days from the date of entry with their normal passports.

+ The visa is extendable and the total validity, if extended, would be 60 days from the date of entry.

+ Passports should be normal and valid for more than six months.

+ This visa is considered a multi-entry visa, which allows the visa holder to consume the 30-day visa validity regardless of whether the visa holder is inside or outside the UAE. Any number of days the visa holder stays outside the UAE would be calculated from the 40-day validity of the visa.
+ Visitors can contact the AMER service call centre at 8005111 to check the validity of their visas.

If not extended, 10 days grace will be given. If exceeds 40 days, Dh100 should be paid per day from 31st day.
Indian passport holders with either a valid US visa or a green card with a minimum six-month validity can enter UAE from any point of entry for a period of 14 days, with an option for a one-time extension of the same period upon payment of applicable fees. This facility is effective from 1st May 2017.
+ Indian passport holders with residence visa from UK and the European Union also can get visa on arrival in UAE.
The validity of the passport and visa must be not less than six months.

Indian passengers can then proceed to the Marhaba service counter to get their entry permit for a fee of Dh100 and Dh20 service charges, and continue on to the passport control.

The maximum period to stay in the UAE is 14 days and can be extended once for a renewal fee of Dh250 and Dh20 service fee is paid.

Once the extension is made, travellers can stay for an additional 28 days.

However, overstaying your visa will incur a Dh100 fine for every additional day the traveller stays in the country, in addition to a Dh200 departure permit.
Citizens of the Russian Federation are granted an entry visa for 30 days for the first time, renewable one time only for another 30 days.

Call 04-239 1302, 055 273 2295, 050-313 7307 for your Visa on Arrival Extension.

After this period a visitor can enter UAE on Visit Visa again by leaving the country and returning as much as they want. These visitors will be exempted from the refundable deposit.

GCC residents should apply online for UAE entry permit
+ Foreign residents of GCC countries who fail to apply for an e-visa before travel to the UAE risk being turned away at the border. Visas on arrival are no longer available for these travelers. Click here to apply online.

GCC Residents who are not GCC nationals but who have a high professional status such as Managers, Business people, Auditors, Accountants, Doctors, Engineers, Teachers, Pharmacists, Sales Executives, Sales Representatives, Commercial Promoters and employees working in the public sector, their families, drivers and personal staff sponsored by them, are eligible for GCC Residents Entry Permit.  This visa is  renewable for further 30 days on payment of Dh640.

Qatari nationals and residents are not eligible for visa on arrival in UAE.

Online Visa Fees:
for Elders – Validity 30 days.
Dh180 for Children – Validity 30 days.  Payment through Credit Card.
Dh640 for extension for further 30 days

+ GCC Resident’s Entry Permit is valid for (60) days before entry from issuance date, and stay period after entry is (30) days from entry date, and its extendable for (30) days.

+ GCC Accompanied (House Servants) Entry Permit is valid for (60) days before entry from issuance date, and stay period after entry is (60) days from entry date, and its extendable once for (60) days each time.

+ Upon arrival, if GCC Residency is found expired or cancelled, entry permit holder will not be granted entry.

+ If profession of GCC Resident is found changed after issuance of the entry permit, holder will not be granted entry.

+ GCC Residency must be valid at least (3) months from arrival date. Passport must be valid at least (6) months from arrival date.

+ Administration staff like Secretary, Executive Secretary, Clerks are NOT eligible.

If you are confused about whether your profession is eligible, you can call Dubai Immigration Call Centre on +971 4 313 9999 (International) or 800 5111 (inside UAE) or contact nearest Emirates Airline office or send enquiry mail to UAE Ministry of Interior. Click here for the list of executive professions.

Dubai Immigration Contact Details:
Office Tel: +971-47075357
Counter Tel: +971-47075375
Officer on Duty : +971-501899188

If you are coming from Oman by road you should enter UAE through Hatta border. Fee: Dh185 or 21 Omani Riyal.

If you do NOT fall into one of the above categories, you will require a visa and a sponsor for your visit. The sponsor normally applies for the visa on your behalf.

Valid sponsors may be as follows:-

a – Hotels & Tourist Companies can apply, on your behalf, for a Tourist Visa (valid for 30 days extendable for further 30 days); or a Service Visa (valid for 14 days); or a Visit Visa (valid for 30 days).

b – Airlines & Airlines Handlers apply on behalf of their crew members for a 96-hour Transit Visa.

c – Other Organizations based in the UAE may only apply for Visit Visas.

d – Individuals (Relatives or Friends) already resident in the UAE may, subject to guidelines, also apply on your behalf for a Visit Visa.

German Citizens
The German citizens (tourists and business people) may apply to the UAE embassy in Germany for a one or two year multiple-entry visa. No sponsor is required. The maximum duration of stay of visa holders should not exceed three months a year. The visa fee is Dh 1,500.

US Citizens
The US citizens (tourists and business people) may apply to the UAE embassies in the US for one to ten year multiple-entry visas. A sponsor is required and the visa will be granted free of charge. The maximum duration of stay should not exceed six months a visit.

Dubai Immigration Helpline: 800 5111

if you have any doubts related to this topic Visa on arrival UAE, contact us now


Featured Services

Family Visa Services Dubai | Cost Of Freelance Visa In Uae | Investor Visa Dubai | Corparate Visa Services | How To Start Business In Dubai | Family Visa Uae To Sponsor Chi | Dubai Spouse Visa Requirements | New green residency visa for U | Visit Visa New Rule UAE | Benefits of outsourcing | Pro Services In Uae | Overstay fines in UAE | Cancelled Visa Overstay Fine | Absconding case after visa can | How To Remove Absconding Case | FreeZone Company Formation In | Offshore company formation in | Mainland Company Formation In | Tourism License in Dubai | Industrial License Dubai | Professional License In Dubai | Commercial License In Dubai | Business Trade License In Duba | What are Tourist Visa Requirem | Business Formation In Dubai | How To Sponsor Family in UAE | How To Pay Overstay Fine In UA | Sponsor Parent For Permanent R | What Makes a Local Sponsor Imp | Work Permits In Dubai | WPS System In UAE | Why Employers Need PRO Service | Cancel Dubai Mainland license | Corporate Service Provider Dub | How To Reduce Overstay Fine In | Typing center Services | Tourist Visa UAE | Punishment For Absconding In U | Immigration and Labor Service | Medical Aplication Typing | Municipality related License N | When Investors Require Side ag | Business Partnership Agreement | Local Service Agent Contract | LLC operating agreements Dubai | LLC Agreement Memorandum of As | Labour and Immigration Service | Pro Services | Visa Processing Service | Abscond Reporting at Labour &# | How To Add Partner In LLC Comp | One year ban – UAE | Branch of a Foreign Company &# | Certificate Attestation | Employment Visa | Children Sponsored by Mother i | Setup Civil company Dubai | Department of Economic Develop | Visas in UAE | EJARI Tenancy Contract | Emirates ID UAE | Employment Visa-UAE | Employment Visa Procedures for | Employment Visa UAE | New Employment Visa Stamping | E-signature Card for Ministry | Frequently asked questions on | Family Visa Cancellation Dubai | Entry Permit & Residence | FAMILY VISA RENEWAL IN DUBAI | Family Visa Stamping Dubai | Property Visa in Dubai | How To Get General Trading Lic | Can a Wife Sponsor Her Husband | Immigration Establishment Card | Labour Card Renewal UAE | Labour Contract UAE | New Uae Labour Law | Labour Establishment Card (Com | Labour Establishment Card Amen | Labour Services | License Cancellation Dubai | How to change name in license | Limited Labour Contract UAE | Change License Location in UAE | Construction License in Dubai | Multiple Entry Visit Visa in U | Newborn Baby’s Visa Stam | Register Contracting License i | UAE Labour Law for overtime wo | Parent(s) Visa Stamping (After | Parent(s) Visa Renewal-Dubai | Part Time Work Permit-UAE | PRO Card – Department of | PRO Card – Immigration, | PRO Card – Labour (UAE) | Civil company – Professi | Labour Professions In UAE | If the resident resides out of | What is the procedure to add P | Entry Permit Residence (Family | Resignation | Profession Change – Sala | Status Change – Visa Pos | Tas’heel Business Centre | Sponsoring Son’s Visa (A | Tourist Visa Dubai | Trademark Registration | Transfer Old Passport to New P | Visas in UAE | New Commercial & Professi | Trade License Renewal in Dubai | Translation Services In Dubai | Employment Visa Cancellation U | Visa on arrival UAE | Tourist Visa On Arrival In In | Status Change Visa Position Am | Visa Renewal of son above 18 y | Employment Visa shifting based | Visa Transfer (Family)-Dubai | Daughter’s Visa Transfer | APPLYING VISIT VISA FOR FAMILY | Visit Visa – Long Term & | Parent Visa | Department of Economic Develop | Economic Dept. Works | Employment Visa-UAE | Entry Permit Residence (Family | Visa Medical Service – D | LLC company formation in Dubai | Legalization of Documents In U | Business Setup In Dubai | Golden Visa | Amer Immigration Service | Services Of WPS Dubai | Tasheel Labor Services |

Need Help? Chat with us