• FOR YOUR INQUIRY PLEASE CONTACT US  Call +97143366812+97143366812


en English

Main Menu

Short About us

One Stop Solution Services for your business. We Help you to succeed with your business and delighted to bring that experience and associated expertise to the provision of outstanding corporate services.

Document Processing

Parent Visa

    Are you need to apply Parent visa for your parents in Dubai? It can be quite tough to take care of your elderly parents, when they are living in a different country and you are settled in UAE.

    Sponsoring and living with family in UAE is everybody wish specially with Parents because no love is greater than Mother’s Love and there is no care greater than Dad’s Care, no matter where ever they are.

    One issue that has people confused here in UAE is residence visa for Parents or Parents in Law. In most cases the parents or parents in law are in their old age and you would like them to spend their time with you and your family here in UAE. UAE does have provision for you to apply for the residence visa for your parents or parents in law.

    Whereas, if your parents are divorced or one of them is deceased, then you must have documentary proof for the same, when visiting Department of Naturalisation and Residency Dubai (DNRD) to obtain the entry permit visa. This will be the initial step before applying for a residency permit.

How to apply for parents visa in Dubai

    Residence visa for parents in Dubai can be sponsored either by an expatriate or employer. After getting a residence visa, you’ve to apply for a parents visa within 60 days. If it sounds difficult to you, then allow Al Arawae to offer its reliable and cost-effective assistance.

Documents required

A complete application form for parents visas

Your original passport as well as that of your parent/s

A photograph of your parent/s

A proof of your relationship with your parents, attested from your embassy or consulate and also proof that you are the only caretaker of your parents.

Photocopy of your job contract or salary certificate from your employer.

Step by step procedure

    Visit the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs in Dubai (GDRFA) with the above-mentioned documents. Submit them with a letter from your side asking for entry visa for your parent/s. Do provide your contact number with these documents.

Pay the required fee and let the registered typist complete the fee.

Hand over the documents to the residency section of DNRD.

You will receive an entry permit within 48 hours by post. If you applied for an urgent visa, then you may obtain it within a few minutes from courier.

    After you receive an entry permit for your parents, then your parents get permission to enter the country. You will ideally get the residence visa for your parents within 60 days from their date of entry.

    Once your parents have entered the UAE, you must follow the visa procedure, please note that this visa procedure is limited to 60 days. Please remember that you must take out a health insurance policy for each parent with a fixed amount of coverage for one year.

You will need to provide Below Documents to print visa on parent(s) Passport(s).

Required Documents to Get Residence Visa

Application form 2:

3 Passport Size Photos for each parent with White Background

Original Parents Passports

Sponsor Original passport

Original Entry Permit

Medical Card (Insurance Cards) of parents

Receipt of Paid Refundable Deposit

Original Job Contract or Salary Certificate on company’s Letter Head


Featured Services

Family Visa Services Dubai | Cost Of Freelance Visa In Uae | Investor Visa Dubai | Corparate Visa Services | How To Start Business In Dubai | Family Visa Uae To Sponsor Chi | Dubai Spouse Visa Requirements | New green residency visa for U | Visit Visa New Rule UAE | Benefits of outsourcing | Pro Services In Uae | Overstay fines in UAE | Cancelled Visa Overstay Fine | Absconding case after visa can | How To Remove Absconding Case | FreeZone Company Formation In | Offshore company formation in | Mainland Company Formation In | Tourism License in Dubai | Industrial License Dubai | Professional License In Dubai | Commercial License In Dubai | Business Trade License In Duba | What are Tourist Visa Requirem | Business Formation In Dubai | How To Sponsor Family in UAE | How To Pay Overstay Fine In UA | Sponsor Parent For Permanent R | What Makes a Local Sponsor Imp | Work Permits In Dubai | WPS System In UAE | Why Employers Need PRO Service | Cancel Dubai Mainland license | Corporate Service Provider Dub | How To Reduce Overstay Fine In | Typing center Services | Tourist Visa UAE | Punishment For Absconding In U | Immigration and Labor Service | Medical Aplication Typing | Municipality related License N | When Investors Require Side ag | Business Partnership Agreement | Local Service Agent Contract | LLC operating agreements Dubai | LLC Agreement Memorandum of As | Labour and Immigration Service | Pro Services | Visa Processing Service | Abscond Reporting at Labour &# | How To Add Partner In LLC Comp | One year ban – UAE | Branch of a Foreign Company &# | Certificate Attestation | Employment Visa | Children Sponsored by Mother i | Setup Civil company Dubai | Department of Economic Develop | Visas in UAE | EJARI Tenancy Contract | Emirates ID UAE | Employment Visa-UAE | Employment Visa Procedures for | Employment Visa UAE | New Employment Visa Stamping | E-signature Card for Ministry | Frequently asked questions on | Family Visa Cancellation Dubai | Entry Permit & Residence | FAMILY VISA RENEWAL IN DUBAI | Family Visa Stamping Dubai | Property Visa in Dubai | How To Get General Trading Lic | Can a Wife Sponsor Her Husband | Immigration Establishment Card | Labour Card Renewal UAE | Labour Contract UAE | New Uae Labour Law | Labour Establishment Card (Com | Labour Establishment Card Amen | Labour Services | License Cancellation Dubai | How to change name in license | Limited Labour Contract UAE | Change License Location in UAE | Construction License in Dubai | Multiple Entry Visit Visa in U | Newborn Baby’s Visa Stam | Register Contracting License i | UAE Labour Law for overtime wo | Parent(s) Visa Stamping (After | Parent(s) Visa Renewal-Dubai | Part Time Work Permit-UAE | PRO Card – Department of | PRO Card – Immigration, | PRO Card – Labour (UAE) | Civil company – Professi | Labour Professions In UAE | If the resident resides out of | What is the procedure to add P | Entry Permit Residence (Family | Resignation | Profession Change – Sala | Status Change – Visa Pos | Tas’heel Business Centre | Sponsoring Son’s Visa (A | Tourist Visa Dubai | Trademark Registration | Transfer Old Passport to New P | Visas in UAE | New Commercial & Professi | Trade License Renewal in Dubai | Translation Services In Dubai | Employment Visa Cancellation U | Visa on arrival UAE | Tourist Visa On Arrival In In | Status Change Visa Position Am | Visa Renewal of son above 18 y | Employment Visa shifting based | Visa Transfer (Family)-Dubai | Daughter’s Visa Transfer | APPLYING VISIT VISA FOR FAMILY | Visit Visa – Long Term & | Parent Visa | Department of Economic Develop | Economic Dept. Works | Employment Visa-UAE | Entry Permit Residence (Family | Visa Medical Service – D | LLC company formation in Dubai | Legalization of Documents In U | Business Setup In Dubai | Golden Visa | Amer Immigration Service | Services Of WPS Dubai | Tasheel Labor Services |

Need Help? Chat with us