• FOR YOUR INQUIRY PLEASE CONTACT US  Call +97143366812+97143366812


en English

Main Menu

Short About us

One Stop Solution Services for your business. We Help you to succeed with your business and delighted to bring that experience and associated expertise to the provision of outstanding corporate services.

Document Processing

If the resident resides out of the UAE for more than six months…UAE

As per the new rule, no re-entry for family dependent visa holders after completion of 180 days (six months) from the date of exit.

+ Resident Permit becomes invalid if the Resident resides out of the UAE for more than Six months.

+ Period is calculated as 180 days from the date of departure.

Re-entry after six months can get for:

+ Foreign wives of UAE citizens staying abroad;

+ Domestic helpers who are accompanying UAE nationals studying abroad or undergoing medical treatment abroad;

+ Employees and domestic helpers accompanying the employees of diplomatic and consular missions in the UAE;

+ Employees in the UAE public sector and are overseas for work or sent abroad on training courses, along with their families.

+ Expatriate government employees sent abroad for treatment, provided they submit a medical report approved by Ministry of Health and prevention or other medical authorities in the UAE.

+ Students who study out of UAE can re-enter if their visa is valid, with the following conditions:
+ Bona-fide certificate from the college where he/she studies and that should be attested by UAE embassy in that country.
+ Student identity card.
+ can arrive through Dubai airport only.

How do I apply for an exception?
You need to first check with the specific emirate’s GRRFA regarding the exceptions, as this may differ from emirate to emirate.

Investor/Partner can get re-entry upon arrival till one year (365 day) from the date of exit if his/her residence is valid. If have issues to get Emigration clearance from your home country because of overstay after six months, you can do as follows:
You should travel on Emirates flight only. After booking the ticket, inform your partner/sponsor/PRO in Dubai to go to Immigration counter at Airport Terminal-3 with your passport copy and ticket copy. They will enter re-entry approval on the system. This is applicable for Partner/Investor visa holders only.

Director: If you are a free zone investor and in your visa if it is written Director, then you are not eligible for this facility. Investor and partner visa holders only allowed to get re-entry after six months.

+ Residence Visa of the person who wants to re-enter must be valid.

If you are not in the above category Cancel the existing visa and apply for new visa to enter UAE again.

Frequently Asked Question:

Partner/Investor can re-enter for one year (travel on Emirates only)

Q: My brother holds partner visa in a Dubai based company and he is out of UAE for more than six months. When he tried to travel from India, airport emigration officer did not allow him. When I contacted Dubai immigration, they said partner / investor can re-enter on same visa till 365 days from the date of exit. What is solution in this situation?

A: There are reports that some airports/airlines do not allow to travel on re-entry to UAE after 180 days. As per the rule in UAE, Partner/Investor can re-enter on same visa till completion of 365 days from the date of exit.

In this scenario, you should travel on Emirates flight only. After booking the ticket, inform your partner/sponsor/PRO in Dubai to go to Immigration counter at Airport Terminal-3 with your passport copy and ticket copy. They will enter re-entry approval on the system.

Q: My wife left UAE seven months ago for delivery. Her visa is valid for another one year. Can she re-enter on same visa if we pay fine?

A: No re-entry after 180 days. You have to cancel her visa and apply for new one.

For any clarification please contact  Immigration Call Centre on 800 5111.


Featured Services

Family Visa Services Dubai | Cost Of Freelance Visa In Uae | Investor Visa Dubai | Corparate Visa Services | How To Start Business In Dubai | Family Visa Uae To Sponsor Chi | Dubai Spouse Visa Requirements | New green residency visa for U | Visit Visa New Rule UAE | Benefits of outsourcing | Pro Services In Uae | Overstay fines in UAE | Cancelled Visa Overstay Fine | Absconding case after visa can | How To Remove Absconding Case | FreeZone Company Formation In | Offshore company formation in | Mainland Company Formation In | Tourism License in Dubai | Industrial License Dubai | Professional License In Dubai | Commercial License In Dubai | Business Trade License In Duba | What are Tourist Visa Requirem | Business Formation In Dubai | How To Sponsor Family in UAE | How To Pay Overstay Fine In UA | Sponsor Parent For Permanent R | What Makes a Local Sponsor Imp | Work Permits In Dubai | WPS System In UAE | Why Employers Need PRO Service | Cancel Dubai Mainland license | Corporate Service Provider Dub | How To Reduce Overstay Fine In | Typing center Services | Tourist Visa UAE | Punishment For Absconding In U | Immigration and Labor Service | Medical Aplication Typing | Municipality related License N | When Investors Require Side ag | Business Partnership Agreement | Local Service Agent Contract | LLC operating agreements Dubai | LLC Agreement Memorandum of As | Labour and Immigration Service | Pro Services | Visa Processing Service | Abscond Reporting at Labour &# | How To Add Partner In LLC Comp | One year ban – UAE | Branch of a Foreign Company &# | Certificate Attestation | Employment Visa | Children Sponsored by Mother i | Setup Civil company Dubai | Department of Economic Develop | Visas in UAE | EJARI Tenancy Contract | Emirates ID UAE | Employment Visa-UAE | Employment Visa Procedures for | Employment Visa UAE | New Employment Visa Stamping | E-signature Card for Ministry | Frequently asked questions on | Family Visa Cancellation Dubai | Entry Permit & Residence | FAMILY VISA RENEWAL IN DUBAI | Family Visa Stamping Dubai | Property Visa in Dubai | How To Get General Trading Lic | Can a Wife Sponsor Her Husband | Immigration Establishment Card | Labour Card Renewal UAE | Labour Contract UAE | New Uae Labour Law | Labour Establishment Card (Com | Labour Establishment Card Amen | Labour Services | License Cancellation Dubai | How to change name in license | Limited Labour Contract UAE | Change License Location in UAE | Construction License in Dubai | Multiple Entry Visit Visa in U | Newborn Baby’s Visa Stam | Register Contracting License i | UAE Labour Law for overtime wo | Parent(s) Visa Stamping (After | Parent(s) Visa Renewal-Dubai | Part Time Work Permit-UAE | PRO Card – Department of | PRO Card – Immigration, | PRO Card – Labour (UAE) | Civil company – Professi | Labour Professions In UAE | If the resident resides out of | What is the procedure to add P | Entry Permit Residence (Family | Resignation | Profession Change – Sala | Status Change – Visa Pos | Tas’heel Business Centre | Sponsoring Son’s Visa (A | Tourist Visa Dubai | Trademark Registration | Transfer Old Passport to New P | Visas in UAE | New Commercial & Professi | Trade License Renewal in Dubai | Translation Services In Dubai | Employment Visa Cancellation U | Visa on arrival UAE | Tourist Visa On Arrival In In | Status Change Visa Position Am | Visa Renewal of son above 18 y | Employment Visa shifting based | Visa Transfer (Family)-Dubai | Daughter’s Visa Transfer | APPLYING VISIT VISA FOR FAMILY | Visit Visa – Long Term & | Parent Visa | Department of Economic Develop | Economic Dept. Works | Employment Visa-UAE | Entry Permit Residence (Family | Visa Medical Service – D | LLC company formation in Dubai | Legalization of Documents In U | Business Setup In Dubai | Golden Visa | Amer Immigration Service | Services Of WPS Dubai | Tasheel Labor Services |

Need Help? Chat with us