• FOR YOUR INQUIRY PLEASE CONTACT US  Call +97143366812+97143366812


en English

Main Menu

Short About us

One Stop Solution Services for your business. We Help you to succeed with your business and delighted to bring that experience and associated expertise to the provision of outstanding corporate services.

Document Processing

Employment Visa Procedures for person who is having 6 months Ban-UAE

How to get Employment Visa during ban period?

One year ban
Employees holding professions which do not require certificate (like Labour, sales, Driver, Mason, Carpenter…) will get one year ban if he/she didn’t complete six months with the employer. This is applicable for limited and unlimited contract. This ban cannot be lifted. If you resign after completion of six months, you can get another Work Permit if you follow below mentioned conditions.*

Six months ban
If your profession is secondary or higher level and if you resign before completion of six months under unlimited contract, you will get six months ban. But you can get another Work Permit if you follow below mentioned conditions.*

* The above mentioned ban can be lifted without any charges or NOC from the employer if the employee managed to get a new job opportunity, taking into account that the salary of such worker with the new company shall be in accordance with the skill level specified by the Ministry of Human Resource and Emiratisation:

* 1- First skill level: which means that if the employee is having university degree and above, his salary with the new company shall not be less than Dh12,000. Professions include: Manager, Engineer, Doctor, Teacher, Accountant, Accounts Clerk, Marketing Specialist, Quantity Surveyor, Draughtsman, Executive Secretary, Pharmacist, Administration Officer, Reservation Officer, Safety Officer, Public Relations Officer, Computer Operator, Advertising Designer, Graphic Arts Draughtsman etc. Click here for the list of professions.

2- Second skill level: if the employee is having diploma, his salary with the new company shall not be less than Dh7,000. This category includes Technical and Mechanical related professions.

3- Third skill level: if the employee is having High School / Higher Secondary Certificate, his salary with the new company shall not be less than Dh5,000. Professions include: Sales Executive, Sales Representative, Sales Supervisor, Site Supervisor, Administration Clerk, Correspondence Clerk, Customs Clearing Clerk, Ticketing Clerk, Cash Desk Clerk,  Receptionist, Cashier, Store Keeper, Tourist Guide etc. No need attestation for Secondary / Higher Secondary Certificates. Click here for the list of professions.

If these three skills have not been met by the employee, he may not lift the ban and he/she shall wait until the completion of the ban period and then he/she may work with a new sponsor.

Above mentioned salary can be in total. It is not necessary to put as basic salary. New profession must be compatible with educational certificate. For secondary certificate holder, the new profession code shall end with 0000003.

Free Zones: The above conditions are not applicable for government / Semi-government / Free zone, Investor/Partner, Family and House servant visa.

Visit Visa During Ban Period
If you are undergoing an employment ban, you can visit the UAE but cannot be employed until the employment ban has been lifted/expired. But if you are imposed with an immigration ban, you cannot enter the UAE.

An employee must work for at least six months with an employer to avoid an employment ban from a mainland company, even though your termination is mutually agreed with your employer.

Article 1(I) 2 (if limited contract) and (II) 1 (if unlimited contract) of Ministerial Decree 766 of 2015 regarding Rules and Conditions for granting a permit to a worker for employment by a new employer which states that: “The worker and employer mutually consent to terminate the contract during the course of its term, provided the worker has completed a period of no less than six months with the employer; the latter provision is waived for workers that qualify for skill levels 1, 2 and 3, as per the ministry’s classification.”

Certain professionals are exempted
(b) Certain professionals are exempted from imposition of an employment ban during change of employment from one employer to another. This is in accordance with Article 2 of the Ministerial Order No. 13 of 1991 on ‘The organisation of the transfer of sponsorships of non-national employees the rules governing the same’, which states: “Non-national employees may be allowed to transfer one job to another and hence transfer of their sponsorship if they fall under the following categories:
(a) Engineers
(b) Doctors, pharmacists and male and female nurses
(c) Agricultural guides
(d) Qualified accountants and acc-ount auditors
(e) Qualified administrative officials
(f) Technicians operating on electronic equipment and laboratories
(g) Drivers who are licensed to drive heavy vehicles and houses.”
Based on the foregoing your prospective employer may apply for lifting the employment ban.

NOC for Removing Six month ban (Termination Letter Required)

Follow these steps: Get NOC in Arabic on previous company’s letter head, get seal and signature by the authorized signatory whose signature is shown in Labour Establishment Card, attach your termination letter and copy of Labour Establishment Card. Get offer letter in Arabic on new company’s letter head, Seal and Signature by authorized signatory, attach copy of Labour Establishment Card and License. Prepare a personal request letter in Arabic to remove the ban and sign by you. Take all these documents  to Tas’heel Centre and they will make a covering letter (MB#) with envelope. Pack all these documents and submit at Ministry of Labour, Qusais. You can track the status through If it is approved, you can apply for new visa.

Click here for new fee structure of Employment Visa (04/12/2017)

Employment Visa cost break-up and Procedures (Company Category 2-D)






Dh200 extra for each additional employee.
Typing at Tas’heel Centre.
Type Offer Letter from Tas’heel Centre and get signature and Thump Impression from the Proposed Employee. If the employee is out of UAE, mail the letter and get scanned copy of signature page. 103 Documents Required: Passport copy of employee, Photo, Profession, Salary Details and Original Signature Card of the Authorized Signatory, Trade License and Labour Establishment Card Copy.
WORK PERMIT APPLICATION 103 Documents Required: Good Conduct Certificate, Offer Letter with Company Seal/Sign and Employee’s Sign plus All documents mentioned in the above column.
(Pay at Tas’heel Centre)

2-D: 2103 (for Degree level Profession)
3303 (for Secondary and below Level Profession)

2-A Dh500 for Degree and Dh1200 for non-Degree Level Profession.
2-B Dh1000 for Degree and Dh2200 for non-Degree Profession.
2-C Dh1500 for Degree and Dh2700 for non-Degree Profession.


Commission varies depends on Bank. No commission at Al Masraf and NBQ. Bank Guarantee facility available with AAFAQ inside Tas�heel Centre
Can be paid at Typing Centre
403 1060 If the person is inside UAE
510 For visa position amendment Typing charge extra
MEDICAL CERTIFICATE 320 Amount varies depends on Hospital
EMIRATES ID (2 years) 270 Can be typed from Typing Centre
Can be typed from Typing Centre if your Company has eDNRD User ID and Password.
473 100 Extra for Urgent. Typing charge extra
(Type from Tas’heel Centre)


To be typed and submitted at Tas’heel Centre
TOTAL (2-D) Dh7794 (for a Degree level Profession)
Dh8994 (for Secondary and below Level Profession)
Q: How can I check my company category?

A: Click here, choose company information and enter Labour Establishment Card Number.

If the Company Category is 2-A Dh6294 (for a Degree level Profession)
Dh6994 (for Secondary and below Level Profession)
Q: How can I get information about company classification and fees structure?

A: Click here

If the Company Category is 2-B Dh6794 (for a Degree level Profession)
Dh7994 (for Secondary and below Level Profession)
Q: How can I understand which profession is degree level? 

A: Click here

If the Company Category is 2-C Dh7294 (for a Degree level Profession)
Dh8494 (for Secondary and below Level Profession)
for Status Change without exit
If the applicant is inside UAE, Add 1230 for Status Change without exit
For E-quota Application
Copy of Trade License, Labour Establishment Card & Ejari.

For Work Permit Application

Passport Copy, one photo with white background,
Attested Certificate Copy for certain professions (no need attestation for Secondary Certificates), Trade Licence Copy, Labour Establishment Card Copy, Offer letter signed by employee, Profession + Salary with allowance (if any), GCC Driving License copy for Driver Visa application (Vehicle list from RTA also to be attached for Driver Visa), Sponsor’s E-signature Card.
After Entry Two Photographs for Medical Test (white background)
  ONE Photograph (white background) for Visa Stamping
  One Photograph (white background) for Labour Card/Contract
Labour Card Fee for New and Renewal (04/12/2017)
Company Category
(Degree Certificate Required Profession)
(Secondary and below level Profession)
Skilled (Status Change Employment to Employment) Unskilled (Status Change Employment to Employment) Bank Guarantee
1 300 300 150 150 NIL
2-A 500 1200 250 500 3000
2-B 1000 2200 500 1000 3000
2-C 1500 2700 750 1250 3000
2-D 2000 3200 1000 1500 3000
3 5000 5000 2500 2500 3000


Featured Services

Family Visa Services Dubai | Cost Of Freelance Visa In Uae | Investor Visa Dubai | Corparate Visa Services | How To Start Business In Dubai | Family Visa Uae To Sponsor Chi | Dubai Spouse Visa Requirements | New green residency visa for U | Visit Visa New Rule UAE | Benefits of outsourcing | Pro Services In Uae | Overstay fines in UAE | Cancelled Visa Overstay Fine | Absconding case after visa can | How To Remove Absconding Case | FreeZone Company Formation In | Offshore company formation in | Mainland Company Formation In | Tourism License in Dubai | Industrial License Dubai | Professional License In Dubai | Commercial License In Dubai | Business Trade License In Duba | What are Tourist Visa Requirem | Business Formation In Dubai | How To Sponsor Family in UAE | How To Pay Overstay Fine In UA | Sponsor Parent For Permanent R | What Makes a Local Sponsor Imp | Work Permits In Dubai | WPS System In UAE | Why Employers Need PRO Service | Cancel Dubai Mainland license | Corporate Service Provider Dub | How To Reduce Overstay Fine In | Typing center Services | Tourist Visa UAE | Punishment For Absconding In U | Immigration and Labor Service | Medical Aplication Typing | Municipality related License N | When Investors Require Side ag | Business Partnership Agreement | Local Service Agent Contract | LLC operating agreements Dubai | LLC Agreement Memorandum of As | Labour and Immigration Service | Pro Services | Visa Processing Service | Abscond Reporting at Labour &# | How To Add Partner In LLC Comp | One year ban – UAE | Branch of a Foreign Company &# | Certificate Attestation | Employment Visa | Children Sponsored by Mother i | Setup Civil company Dubai | Department of Economic Develop | Visas in UAE | EJARI Tenancy Contract | Emirates ID UAE | Employment Visa-UAE | Employment Visa Procedures for | Employment Visa UAE | New Employment Visa Stamping | E-signature Card for Ministry | Frequently asked questions on | Family Visa Cancellation Dubai | Entry Permit & Residence | FAMILY VISA RENEWAL IN DUBAI | Family Visa Stamping Dubai | Property Visa in Dubai | How To Get General Trading Lic | Can a Wife Sponsor Her Husband | Immigration Establishment Card | Labour Card Renewal UAE | Labour Contract UAE | New Uae Labour Law | Labour Establishment Card (Com | Labour Establishment Card Amen | Labour Services | License Cancellation Dubai | How to change name in license | Limited Labour Contract UAE | Change License Location in UAE | Construction License in Dubai | Multiple Entry Visit Visa in U | Newborn Baby’s Visa Stam | Register Contracting License i | UAE Labour Law for overtime wo | Parent(s) Visa Stamping (After | Parent(s) Visa Renewal-Dubai | Part Time Work Permit-UAE | PRO Card – Department of | PRO Card – Immigration, | PRO Card – Labour (UAE) | Civil company – Professi | Labour Professions In UAE | If the resident resides out of | What is the procedure to add P | Entry Permit Residence (Family | Resignation | Profession Change – Sala | Status Change – Visa Pos | Tas’heel Business Centre | Sponsoring Son’s Visa (A | Tourist Visa Dubai | Trademark Registration | Transfer Old Passport to New P | Visas in UAE | New Commercial & Professi | Trade License Renewal in Dubai | Translation Services In Dubai | Employment Visa Cancellation U | Visa on arrival UAE | Tourist Visa On Arrival In In | Status Change Visa Position Am | Visa Renewal of son above 18 y | Employment Visa shifting based | Visa Transfer (Family)-Dubai | Daughter’s Visa Transfer | APPLYING VISIT VISA FOR FAMILY | Visit Visa – Long Term & | Parent Visa | Department of Economic Develop | Economic Dept. Works | Employment Visa-UAE | Entry Permit Residence (Family | Visa Medical Service – D | LLC company formation in Dubai | Legalization of Documents In U | Business Setup In Dubai | Golden Visa | Amer Immigration Service | Services Of WPS Dubai | Tasheel Labor Services |

Need Help? Chat with us