• FOR YOUR INQUIRY PLEASE CONTACT US  Call +97143366812+97143366812


en English

Main Menu

Short About us

One Stop Solution Services for your business. We Help you to succeed with your business and delighted to bring that experience and associated expertise to the provision of outstanding corporate services.

Document Processing

Employment Visa

Procedures of changing employment visa and family visa without exit-Dubai

How can I change my own visa and dependents visa without exit the country?

You can either hold your dependents’ visa or cancel and apply for new visa.

+ If you are changing visa from Dubai mainland to mainland company, you can follow below mentioned steps:

+ Cancel your dependents visa first from Immigration. They can stay here 29 days after cancellation without fine if the present visa is not expired at the time of cancellation

+ Now your present company can cancel your own visa and let your new company apply work permit for you. You can stay here 29 days after cancellation without fine if the present visa is not expired at the time of cancellation

Pay Inside Country fee: After completion of all payments of Ministry of Labour, pay inside the country fee for Immigration. Dh650 is the extra fee to get visa inside the country. (Dh650 inside fee +529 for visa=1179)

+ Type Status Change form from AMER Centre and pay Dh642.

Do Medical test, type labour contract from Tas’heel Centre and submit the Contract at Tas’heel Centre after signing employee and employer. If you pay Dh103 extra at Tas’heel Centre, you can collect your labour contract and labour card by next working day from the same Tas’heel Centre. You can also print the contract from website or from typing centre.

+ Type Emirates ID from Typing Centre

+ Take Health Insurance

Submit online visa Stamping form through typing centre: Fee Dh370+Typing charge. You should have your company User ID and Password for eDNRD visa transactions. If your company doesn’t have eDNRD online, submit through AMER Business Centre.  Then the fee is Dh400 + service charge.

Urgent: If you choose urgent visa stamping, pay Dh100 extra through online at the time of submission and take the passport to Immigration branch to stamp the visa same time. You should wait for online approval before going to Immigration. Security approval takes time depends on nationality. read more

+ Now you can apply for family/dependents visa and change their status inside the country without exit.
To prepare your visa application, call:

Qusais (Al Nahda-2): 04-239 1302, 055 273 2295, 055-345 7829

Bur Dubai: 04-358 6215

Hor Al Anz: (Deira): 04-265 8373, 050-715 0562

Qusais (Damascus St): 04-258 6727, 054-300 5931

For Collection & Delivery Service; call 054-300 5931, 055 273 2295, 055-345 7829

FREE ZONE TO DUBAI (MAINLAND): If you are changing visa from a Free Zone to Dubai mainland company, do the following steps:

+ Let the new company apply work permit for you
+ After the approval from Ministry of Labour, submit the work permit and appointment letter to Immigration Department and deposit Dh5020 to hold your dependents visa. You should get special approval from senior officer at Immigration head office, Jaffliyya to hold family visa.

Service Charge: Dh120 extra should be paid at Immigration for each passport as service charge.

+ Immigration Department will issue a receipt for the deposited amount and now you can cancel your own visa without cancelling family’s visa.

+ After your old visa cancellation, new company can process your new Employment visa.

Period of Visa holding is 30 days. After that fine will be charged. If the allowed period exceeded, the applicant cannot change status inside the country and he/she must exit and enter on new visa. In such case he/she can exit to Oman or home country after receiving the new visa (Fly Dubai package is available for visa change).

Q: My family visa is on hold. Can they travel during this period?
A: Yes, they can travel.

+ After get issued the Visa, you have to change Visa Status, apply for Medical, Emirates ID, labour contract and Visa Stamping. If you pay Dh103 extra at Tas’heel Centre you can collect your labour contract and labour card by next working day from the same Tas’heel Centre. You can also print the contract from website or from typing centre.

Refund: You should show your new labour contract and new visa stamped passport at Immigration Department to refund the money.

CHANGING TO INVESTOR/PARTNER VISA: If you are changing to Investor/Partner Visa, type the application, get seal and signature of sponsor, submit the application at the immigration, pay Dh680 to issue visa inside the country, then Dh5020 as refundable deposit to hold dependants visa. You should get special approval from senior officer at Immigration head office, Jaffliyya to hold family visa.

+ Investor/Partner Visa holder needs to show his/her new visa stamped passport only to refund the money.

+ Family visa needs to renew only at the time of its expiry. No need transfer.

+ Family visa holding is not allowed if the applicant is shifting to different emirate.


+ Take original deposit receipt, your passport and new labour contract to Refund Counter at Immigration Head Office at Jafiliya.

+ Get no objection for refund seal from the counter and go to Dubai Commercial Bank (next to Immigration building) and collect the cash. Bank will charge Dh40 as commission.

Immigration Main Branch
Bur Dubai, Karama
Immigration Call Center: 800 5111

+ Family visa holding facility is available in Sharjah also.




Featured Services

Family Visa Services Dubai | Cost Of Freelance Visa In Uae | Investor Visa Dubai | Corparate Visa Services | How To Start Business In Dubai | Family Visa Uae To Sponsor Chi | Dubai Spouse Visa Requirements | New green residency visa for U | Visit Visa New Rule UAE | Benefits of outsourcing | Pro Services In Uae | Overstay fines in UAE | Cancelled Visa Overstay Fine | Absconding case after visa can | How To Remove Absconding Case | FreeZone Company Formation In | Offshore company formation in | Mainland Company Formation In | Tourism License in Dubai | Industrial License Dubai | Professional License In Dubai | Commercial License In Dubai | Business Trade License In Duba | What are Tourist Visa Requirem | Business Formation In Dubai | How To Sponsor Family in UAE | How To Pay Overstay Fine In UA | Sponsor Parent For Permanent R | What Makes a Local Sponsor Imp | Work Permits In Dubai | WPS System In UAE | Why Employers Need PRO Service | Cancel Dubai Mainland license | Corporate Service Provider Dub | How To Reduce Overstay Fine In | Typing center Services | Tourist Visa UAE | Punishment For Absconding In U | Immigration and Labor Service | Medical Aplication Typing | Municipality related License N | When Investors Require Side ag | Business Partnership Agreement | Local Service Agent Contract | LLC operating agreements Dubai | LLC Agreement Memorandum of As | Labour and Immigration Service | Pro Services | Visa Processing Service | Abscond Reporting at Labour &# | How To Add Partner In LLC Comp | One year ban – UAE | Branch of a Foreign Company &# | Certificate Attestation | Employment Visa | Children Sponsored by Mother i | Setup Civil company Dubai | Department of Economic Develop | Visas in UAE | EJARI Tenancy Contract | Emirates ID UAE | Employment Visa-UAE | Employment Visa Procedures for | Employment Visa UAE | New Employment Visa Stamping | E-signature Card for Ministry | Frequently asked questions on | Family Visa Cancellation Dubai | Entry Permit & Residence | FAMILY VISA RENEWAL IN DUBAI | Family Visa Stamping Dubai | Property Visa in Dubai | How To Get General Trading Lic | Can a Wife Sponsor Her Husband | Immigration Establishment Card | Labour Card Renewal UAE | Labour Contract UAE | New Uae Labour Law | Labour Establishment Card (Com | Labour Establishment Card Amen | Labour Services | License Cancellation Dubai | How to change name in license | Limited Labour Contract UAE | Change License Location in UAE | Construction License in Dubai | Multiple Entry Visit Visa in U | Newborn Baby’s Visa Stam | Register Contracting License i | UAE Labour Law for overtime wo | Parent(s) Visa Stamping (After | Parent(s) Visa Renewal-Dubai | Part Time Work Permit-UAE | PRO Card – Department of | PRO Card – Immigration, | PRO Card – Labour (UAE) | Civil company – Professi | Labour Professions In UAE | If the resident resides out of | What is the procedure to add P | Entry Permit Residence (Family | Resignation | Profession Change – Sala | Status Change – Visa Pos | Tas’heel Business Centre | Sponsoring Son’s Visa (A | Tourist Visa Dubai | Trademark Registration | Transfer Old Passport to New P | Visas in UAE | New Commercial & Professi | Trade License Renewal in Dubai | Translation Services In Dubai | Employment Visa Cancellation U | Visa on arrival UAE | Tourist Visa On Arrival In In | Status Change Visa Position Am | Visa Renewal of son above 18 y | Employment Visa shifting based | Visa Transfer (Family)-Dubai | Daughter’s Visa Transfer | APPLYING VISIT VISA FOR FAMILY | Visit Visa – Long Term & | Parent Visa | Department of Economic Develop | Economic Dept. Works | Employment Visa-UAE | Entry Permit Residence (Family | Visa Medical Service – D | LLC company formation in Dubai | Legalization of Documents In U | Business Setup In Dubai | Golden Visa | Amer Immigration Service | Services Of WPS Dubai | Tasheel Labor Services |

Need Help? Chat with us